Lanto Sinus Probiotic Powder - 15g
Lanto Sinus is the sinus probiotic that supports and promotes sinus health.
- This probiotic supplement supports sinus health by introducing beneficial bacteria into the mouth and sinuses.
- Lanto Sinus contains beneficial kimchi derived Lactobacillus sakei, a keystone bacteria found in healthy sinuses.
- 17 billion total CFU of Lactobacillus sakei at time of manufacture. Lab tested and verified.
Lactobacillus sakei proBio65, microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose anhydrous.
Lanto Sinus ships out the first Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday following your purchase date to ensure your order is not without refrigeration over the weekend. Click here for more information.
- Serving Size 1/4 teaspoon (1g)
- Servings Per Container 15
- NET WT. 0.5 OZ (15g)
- Keep Product Refrigerated
- Product of South Korea
- Produced using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards
When does Lanto Sinus expire?
- We recommend using Lanto Sinus within six months of purchase to ensure that the Lactobacillus sakei is potent and active.
- Once the bottle is opened, Lanto Sinus is most effective for 3 to 4 months.
- Every bottle has an expiration date printed on the bottom to help you keep track.
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a physician if pregnant, have a medical condition, or taking prescription medication.
Lanto Sinus Overview PDF