Lanto Sinus Probiotic Powder
By introducing Lactobacillus sakei, a “good" bacteria found naturally in sinuses, Lanto Sinus promotes sinus health, especially for people facing chronic sinusitis.
• Supports sinus health by introducing beneficial bacteria into the mouth and sinuses.
• Contains beneficial kimchi derived Lactobacillus sakei, a good bacteria found in healthy sinuses.
• Antibacterial against many harmful bacteria species.
• Quick-acting, easy to use, and only needs refrigeration.
• 17 billion total CFU of Lactobacillus sakei at time of manufacture. Lab tested and verified.
Lactobacillus sakei proBio65, microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose anhydrous.
• Serving Size 1/4 teaspoon (1g)
• Servings Per Container 15
• NET WT. 0.5 OZ (15g)
• Keep Product Refrigerated
• Product of South Korea
• Produced using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards
Lanto Sinus ships out in an insulated cooler (with ice pack) the first Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday following your purchase date to ensure your order is not without refrigeration over the weekend. Click here for more information.
Regular Use: Mouth
• Place 1/4 teaspoon (white spoon) of Lanto Sinus directly into your mouth, swish, and swallow.
• Don't eat or drink for 15 minutes.
• Use Lanto Sinus once per day, as needed.
Maximum Boost: Nose & Mouth
• Mix 1/4 tsp (white spoon) of Lanto Sinus with up to 1/4 cup of distilled or sterile (boiled & cooled) water. Stir.
• Dab this mixture about 1/2 inch into the nostrils (using a cotton swab or clean finger).
• Swish remaining amount of mixture in mouth & swallow.
• Apply once in each nostril, once per day, as needed.
• We recommend using Lanto Sinus within six months of purchase to ensure that the Lactobacillus sakei is potent and active.
• Once the bottle is opened, Lanto Sinus is most effective for at least 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a physician if pregnant, have a medical condition, or taking prescription medication.