Our formula includes naturally occurring Lactobacillus sakei to rebalance your sinus microbiome, naturally.
The sinus probiotic with the only ingredient you need: Lactobacillus sakei.
Lanto Sinus is all you need to restore your sinus health.
Sinus-safe & Microbiome-friendly
By introducing Lactobacillus sakei, a “good" bacteria found naturally in sinuses, Lanto Sinus promotes sinus health, especially for people facing chronic sinusitis.
How to Use Lanto Sinus
Regular Use: Mouth
• Place 1/4 teaspoon (white spoon) of Lanto Sinus directly into your mouth, swish, and swallow.
• Don't eat or drink for 15 minutes.
• Use Lanto Sinus once per day, as needed.
Maximum Boost: Nose & Mouth
• Mix 1/4 tsp (white spoon) of Lanto Sinus with up to 1/4 cup of distilled or sterile (boiled & cooled) water. Stir.
• Dab this mixture about 1/2 inch into the nostrils (using a cotton swab or clean finger).
• Swish remaining amount of mixture in mouth & swallow.
• Apply once in each nostril, once per day, as needed.
"Research on the role of the sinus microbiome and sinus disease while in its infancy, is pointing the way to a new approach. The concept of restoring the sinus microbiome with a specific sinus related probiotic such as Lanto Sinus is supported by some of the most current research studies."
– Dr. Benjamin F. Asher, MD
Why L. Sakei For Sinusitis?
Learn more about Lactobacillus sakei and how it affects the sinus microbiome!Read More
Probiotics for Sinus Infections
How & Why They WorkRead More