- This probiotic supplement supports sinus health by introducing beneficial bacteria into the mouth and sinuses.
- Lanto Sinus contains beneficial kimchi derived Lactobacillus sakei, a keystone bacteria found in healthy sinuses.
- 17 billion total CFU of Lactobacillus sakei at time of manufacture. Lab tested and verified.
- Only needs refrigeration.
- Every bottle of Lanto Sinus comes with a 1/4 teaspoon (1g)
- Use Lanto Sinus as needed.
How to Use Lanto Sinus
Gather Your Supplies
Gather your Lanto Sinus bottle and your 1/4 teaspoon that comes with every bottle of Lanto Sinus. For Option One - gather a bowl and bottled water (tap water contains chlorine).
Option One - Mix & Drink
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Lanto Sinus in the bowl with a little bit of bottled water. Between 1/8 cup & 1/4 cup of water is plenty. Then stir and drink. Swish or gargle in your mouth before swallowing to help the L. sakei travel up into your sinuses. Use Lanto Sinus as needed.
Option Two - Maximum Boost
For maximum boost, place 1/4 teaspoon of Lanto Sinus powder directly into your mouth, swish around, and then swallow. Don't eat or drink for a few minutes. This gives the L. sakei the best opportunity to travel up into your sinuses. Use Lanto Sinus as needed.
Probiotics for Sinus Infections
How & Why They WorkRead More
Lanto Sinus Overview
A detailed overview of information and research behind Lanto Sinus.