- This probiotic supplement supports sinus health by introducing beneficial bacteria into the mouth and sinuses.
- Lanto Sinus contains beneficial kimchi derived Lactobacillus sakei, a keystone bacteria found in healthy sinuses.
- 17 billion total CFU of Lactobacillus sakei at time of manufacture. Lab tested and verified.
- Only needs refrigeration.
- Every bottle of Lanto Sinus comes with a 1/4 teaspoon (1g)
How to Use Lanto Sinus
Gather Your Supplies
Gather your Lanto Sinus bottle and your 1/4 teaspoon that comes with every bottle of Lanto Sinus. For Option One - gather a bowl and bottled water (tap water contains chlorine).
Option One - Mix & Drink
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Lanto Sinus in the bowl with a little bit of bottled water. Between 1/8 cup & 1/4 cup of water is plenty. Then stir and drink. Swish or gargle in your mouth before swallowing to help the L. sakei travel up into your sinuses.
Option Two - Maximum Boost
For maximum boost, place 1/4 teaspoon of Lanto Sinus powder directly into your mouth, swish around, and then swallow. Don't eat or drink for a few minutes. This gives the L. sakei the best opportunity to travel up into your sinuses.
Lanto Sinus Overview
A detailed overview of information and research behind Lanto Sinus.